Tuesday 17 March 2020

Hadrian Temple

INTRODUCING 
HADRIAN TEMPLE
















STANDARD TWEEP TATTLER INTERVIEW:

1Where do you live? 
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

2) What is the first thing you remember writing? 
A two-page short story when I was about 9 or 10. It didn’t have a plot. Other than that, it was brilliant. 

3) Why do you write? 
Apart from making a little money, writing erotica is a way of expressing my identity as a kinky gay man. Gay sexual desire has traditionally been swept under society’s carpet, so writing about it so openly feels very liberating. I also hope that my erotica can be a healthy window into kink. There’s a lot of very unrealistic, unhealthy, or downright dangerous material that circulates as kink, so I try to make sure that my stuff offers a bit of an education to the reader along with the other pleasures of reading a one-handed novel.

4) Have you published any of your work? 
I have 4 full novels self-published through Amazon and similar sites, as well as several short stories.

5) What are you currently writing? 
My current WIP is about a leather daddy who is very much in the closet because he lives in a small southern town. He’s navigating a relationship with his sub while dealing with the closet and the problem of caring for an aging parent.

6) Are you currently querying? 
No. 

7) Finish this sentence (three lines or less):
IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT… 

the widow and her otter were seated ‘round the fire so bright, when someone came and gotter. 

8) Do you have any formal training/education for writing? 
I have an advanced degree in a Humanities field, so I do a good deal of writing in my professional life. 

9) Do the people in your life know that you write?  
Some of them.

10) Tell me about the people in your life. Family? Pets? 
I am married to a wonderful man who is also my sub in terms of kink. My family is aware of the nature of our relationship, although we of course don’t show them that side of us. We have one cat who desperately wants me to be his sub.

11) Where do you wish your writing to take you? 
Fame and fortune. Or at least the status of respected author on kink. 

12) What did you expect when you joined the Twitter writing community? Did it turn out as expected? 
Mostly I looked at it as a way to publicize my writings. I’ve enjoyed meeting other authors of gay romance and erotica.

13) Where do you write? 
Either at my table or in bed. 

14) How much time do you dedicate to writing, weekly? 
It varies a lot from week to week, depending on how busy my job keeps me.

15) Do you have other talents? 
Well, as a leatherman, yeah, I definitely have some skills that I hope are reflected in my stories. 

17) CHOOSE ONE:
  1. I do not mind when other writers ask for advice.
  2. I’d rather keep to myself!
  • I do not mind when other writers ask for advice. 



ABOUT HADRIAN
Unlike many of the authors who write about gay bdsm on Amazon, Hadrian Temple is a gay leatherman who has been exploring kink for more than a decade. He writes about sex and relationships the way gay men actually have them (with a healthy dose of fantasy, of course). He writes from the perspective of a dominant because that's the role that appeals to him the most, and because so few other authors write from that perspective.


















Leather God Descending: amzn.to/34Khebf Claiming the Slave: amzn.to/2Z0hlzo Bull and Cuck: amzn.to/34Np8AP Silhouette: Captured and Conquered: amzn.to/2peMhvM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris Sloan

 INTRODUCING CHRIS SLOAN Hello Chris! We’re dealing with a time difference so no hurry to respond. First question: Your first book sounds so...