Wednesday 3 April 2019

Welcome to Tweep Tattler!

Greetings!

I just wanted to say a very quick "Hello!"

Shauna says, "Hi!"

This blog was born of an interest in the diverse, vibrant Twitter writing community. I've heard it said, over and over, that this community is the best place on the internet, and I've found that to be true. The support, talent, and entertainment within "writer Twitter," buoys many of its members through successes and defeats.

Often I see a name, and begin to wonder who they are, and what makes them tick. Tweep Tattler is meant to be a catalogue of the fabulous writers of Twitter.

My plan is to post five+ interviews at a time. At this point I have close to 100 generous writers willing to participate in this project. I'm seeing a wide range in how these people are writers. I'm continuously surprised by the infinite amount of  experience levels, genres, mediums, and techniques.
If you are an author/poet/playwright/screenwriter and you'd like to be included in this endeavor, please shoot a quick email to tweeptattler@yahoo.com.

I'm hoping that it continues to grow so we can learn about each other!

Now, get ready to dive in!

Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris Sloan

 INTRODUCING CHRIS SLOAN Hello Chris! We’re dealing with a time difference so no hurry to respond. First question: Your first book sounds so...